On a hosted invoice where online payments are not enabled or turned off, you'll now see the following message :
‘Please contact us if you are unsure how to make a payment’
Where online payments are enabled, the Make Payment button is displayed instead.
Zero value invoices
Invoices with a value of zero have been improved so they :
- Are no longer reported as Overdue.
- Do not display a status of Overdue.
- Do not appear on the Overdue and Outstanding tabs of the Invoicing screen.
The activity grid at the top of invoices has been improved. Where an invoice has been sent via email and has been successfully sent to some email addresses but not all the pill colour will be Amber to show that there were some issues.
We’ve improved the following reports to show headers on each new page :
- Aged Debtors
- Aged Creditors
- Aged Debtors Breakdown
- Aged Creditors Breakdown
- Trial Balance
- Customer statements
Other improvements and fixes
- We’ve changed some of the descriptions in the Trial Balance report to make them more descriptive, replacing ‘Brought forward values’ with ‘Opening & Closing Balance’.
- Recurring entries now pause when the Domestic Reverse Charge option is removed from the customer associated with the recurring transaction.
- The page title for CIS Monthly Returns has been corrected to read ‘CIS Monthly Returns List’.
- You can no longer save an MTD VAT Return without setting an obligation period.
- You can now do a bank transfer between two cash accounts.
- When exporting PDF reports, the colour of the text is now set to black.