This release also offers over a dozen new features designed to help minimize repetitive and manual processes.
Dynamic Materials and Dynamic Labor Materials
These features can now be readily enabled giving you the ability to control how materials or labor are recorded to a work ticket. Saving time and ensuring accuracy for unique order entries. Available for subscription customers only.
Work Ticket Entry
Work ticket memos, work ticket history memos and work ticket step history memos have been added with the convenience to search and navigate with embedded links. The creation of a work ticket has also been simplified with the ability to view all steps on one screen.
Conveniently track employee hours and enjoy the ease of having full visibility into all work tickets. Managing payroll has also been simplified with your ability to retrieve employee work hours from Sage Production Management. Helping to reduce errors and ensure business continuity, with a workflow similar to Time Track.
Visual Process Flows
Experience the convenience and guidance offered from three new fully customizable Visual Process Flows.
- Work Ticket Management—Allows you to enter a work ticket, post material issues and labor entries, and then complete and close the work ticket. Other tasks include printing forms and reports and viewing inquiries.
- Complete Work Ticket—Finalize a work ticket, print reports, and work ticket labels, and view Work Ticket History Inquiry.
- Close Work Ticket—After a close transaction is updated for a work ticket, you can easily print reports, ledgers, and work order labels.
Sales Order and Quote History Inquiry
Move beyond prior limitations with the ability to view the order type, ship date for standard orders and back orders, and the expire date for quotes.
Save Date Selections for Reports
Minimize repetition with the ability to save the date entered when creating or modifying a new report setting.
Display All Sales Order Types in Item Maintenance/ Inquiry
Gain insight into all order types with the check of a box. Including quotes, master orders, and repeating orders.
Search for Quotes in Customer Maintenance
Locate outstanding quotes with ease, with the ability to view all open orders for a customer or a given type of order / quote, without running a separate report.
Additional Feature Upgrades
- Advanced Lookup Engine (ALE) lookups
- Search for quotes in customer maintenance
- Hot fixes no longer require administrator privileges
- Visual process flows editor update
- 64-bit operating system addition
- Office 365 to Microsoft 365
- New public favorites group
- Inventory image file types expanded
- History options default to 5 years