The three most common recruitment obstacles
According to a 2015 LinkedIn worldwide survey of HR professionals, the three biggest obstacles for recruiting top talent are: finding candidates in a high-demand job pool, agreeing on compensation, and facing competition from employers.
By monitoring your talent recruitment process and offering opportunities for professional development, you will naturally attract talented employees, as will those HR managers who go the extra distance to help new hires grow professionally within their roles.
How to recruit the best talent
It’s easy to recruit the best and brightest if everyone knows your company is an excellent place to work.
Your company will recruit top talent from across your industry if you:
- Encourage big ideas from employees
- Listen to and give out constructive criticism
- Offer your employees opportunities
- Create a positive, enthusiastic work environment
- Embrace diversity
- Hire and train great managers
- Are willing to try new things to improve employee engagement