The three most common recruitment obstacles
According to a 2015 LinkedIn worldwide survey of HR professionals, the three biggest obstacles for recruiting top talent are: finding candidates in a high-demand job pool, agreeing on compensation, and facing competition from employers.
By monitoring your talent recruitment process and offering opportunities for professional development, you will naturally attract talented employees, as will those HR managers who go the extra distance to help new hires grow professionally within their roles.
How to recruit the best talent
If you want to recruit the best talent:
- Determine what success for a role looks like before hiring someone
- Create a positive, enthusiastic work environment
- Embrace diversity
- Develop a talent pipeline, that builds relationships with potential future hires
- Hire and train great managers
- Encourage big ideas from employees
- Listen to and give out constructive criticism
- Offer employees exciting opportunities
- Manage relationships with star-performers in your organization